Founded in 1920, Ithaca Agway began as an old-time general store serving local family farms. Now an established hardware and gardening retail shop with two locations, the owner realized his online presence needed improvement.
The old website looked dated and uninteresting, and was very limited in scope. Owner also wanted to be able to reach out to new customers.
- Make a dynamic and visually appealing presentation of hardware and garden needs
- Manage a large and constantly changing product and service database so that customers can view and compare online
- Integrate True Value franchise product searches
- Create an eCommerce function for customers to place orders online for pickup at store
- Bright contemporary styling with improved organization and navigation
- Searchable product and service database using custom WordPress CMS
- Customer wish list function
- Integration with social media, newsletter functions, events calendar and coupons for new customer outreach
A fresh, functional and modern-looking website that retains the helpful, friendly tone of a small-town general store.